Due diligence is the investigation or exercise of care that a reasonable business or person is expected to take before entering into an agreement or contract with another party or an act with a certain standard of care. It can be a legal obligation, but the term will more commonly apply to voluntary investigations.
Our Due Diligence Services
- To assist in obtaining necessary permissions from the requisite authorities.
- Identifying issues relating to structuring and documentation.
- Identifying legal and contractual impediments.
- Examination of issues and key areas that need to be addressed in the business plan and determining the impact of the same on the proposed transaction.
- To assist in preparation of various agreements like License Agreement, Subscription Agreement, Joint Venture Agreement, Supply Agreement, Service Agreement and such other documents.
- To assess the nature and extent of the risks and highlight them and to obtain all material information in relation to the issuer for making disclosures in an offer document or subscription agreement, to enable investors to make an informed decision and to meet regulatory requirements.