In terms of Section 45-IA of the Act, 1934, it is mandatory that every NBFC should be registered with bank to commence or carry on any business of non-banking financial Companies as defined in clause (a) of Section 45 I of the Act, 1934.
NBFC Related Matters
- Registration of NBFCs
- Acceptance of Public Deposits
- Disclosure requirements
- Capital Adequacy
- Submission of Half-yearly returns
- NBFCs (Non Banking Financial Companies) compliances under regulations
- FDI in NBFCs
NBFC & RBI Related Matters
- Making applications to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of shares, debentures & securities and directly to and from Residents in India and outside India.
- Making application to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of residential and commercial property including renting out of property.
- Any specific advice required in relation to FEMA/RBI/NBFC matters
- Permission for opening Liaison office
- Permission for opening Branch office
- Setting up Partnership / Partnership by NRI’S or persons of Indian origin.
- Other Advisory Services on FEMA etc.